We offer a range of electrified fencing solutions that can be used independently or with any of our fencing ranges.
Advantages Of An Electric fence:
- Easy installation on existing wall or fence, or as a stand-alone perimeter fence.
- Provides a physical barrier that delays the intrusion time.
- Provides an electric shock to intruders.
- Acts as a psychological barrier to deter intrusion attempts.
- Provides a higher level of detection capability to detect an intrusion attempt and set off the alarm which is then transmitted to the security personnel or company monitoring the site.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Easy to operate.
- Animals receive an electric shock and are deterred without activating the alarm. The animal learns not to come into contact with the fence.
- Accidental human contact with the fence will provide an electric shock that will teach the person (who is not an intruder) not to tamper with the fence.
- The electric wires serve as a perimeter fence, alleviating the need to erect another conventional fence.
- Reduced cost of security personnel.