Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 30cm (including pot)
- Plant Description: A truly impressive plant with stunning dark green and white arrow shaped leaves. It is one of the rarest elephant ears and the spectacular foliage that makes it real special.
- Home care: This plants needs warmth and humidity. If you have a warm, light bathroom that could be perfect. Otherwise stand the pot on a tray of damp pebbles to try and keep the humidity levels up and or mist regularly. Keep the temperature minimum of 16°C, warmer if possible. Water regularly in the summer, reducing through the winter, and feed with a liquid feed in spring/ summer every 3-4 weeks.