- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost, well drained
- Rate of growth: slow
- Flowering period: early summer generally
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 30cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.An evergreen Indigenous South African succulent with fleshy leaves and thick serrated edges grows from a stemless rosette. This is a low maintenance houseplant with striking leaves.
- Home care: Water moderately when growing, and sparingly when dormant through the winter months. Feed with a balanced liquid fertiliser 2-3 times during the growing season.
- Harmful if eaten