- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: fertile:loam-based potting compost
- Rate of growth: fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 15cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot, but you will need use a layer of gravel at the base to raise the plant above the top of the pot cover.Forming a trailing mound of tiny rounded leaves, which when grown indoors, is retained throughout the year. A fast-growing plant, it looks great when used as groundcover in a potted arrangement, but it's vigour can smother smaller, slower-growing plants if it is not kept in check. For a smart, contemporary look, line up 3 or 5 on a windowsill, where it will get bright but indirect light with protection from strong direct sun.
- Home care: Keep the compost moist (but not waterlogged) at all times and mist the leaves frequently. Repot in spring if necessary.