- Position: bright filtered or indirect light
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 40cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 22cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.This good-looking shrubby houseplant is virtually indestructible. It will grow in most settings and it has really attractive leaves that form at the ends of the splaying stems. If you want something substantial to fill a corner, then this is just the thing.
- Home care: Water freely when in growth, but keep dryer in winter. Mist the leaves regularly with water to increase humidity and every so often put it under a cold shower to wash off the leaves. Make sure the winter temperatures stay above 10°C, and repot every couple of years.
- Harmful if eaten/skin & eye irritant